- Flexible use – temporary, permanent or in the network
- Wireless communication between all components
- Audio data recorded directly in the logger
- "Commander" with colour display, USB, huge memory capacity, and much more
- Complete group/logger management without a P
- History function
- Extended wireless range using repeater
- TNC version with external antenna availabel
- Sturdy housing
See leaks – thanks to frequency analysis
The Sebalog N-3 loggers measure the noise level (db) and the frequency of a leak simultaneously. High noise levels are an indication for a leak, but only the combined analysis of noise level and frequency can help identify the approximate distance of the leak in relation to the deployed noise loggers. The user receives visual assistance from a colour scale of blue (low frequency) to yellow (high frequency).
The network mode – all measurement data available anytime!
Permanent pipe network monitoring is becoming an integral part of drinking water supply.In addition to proven technology such as Lift&Shift or patrol, the Sebalog N-3 system is able to transmit measurement data by GSM directly to the control centre using a newly developed network mode.
The combination of remote data transmission and professional user software enables the user to search for the leak exactly in the places where there is a high probability of a leak. This effective pre-location method saves valuable time and money.