The benefits at a glance:
- Fits in every jacket pocket
- Mute setting (no hissing in the headphones)
- 3 fixed filter settings
- Excellent, optimised audio characteristics
- Optional adapter, for use as a ground microphone
- Easy, one-button operation
- Immediate detection of leaks
- Wireless noise transmission
- Built-in LED light
- Wireless range 20m
- 10 level LED display
The HL5 from SebaKMT is a professional and very flexible mini water leak detection unit with both visual and audible indication of the leak and with wireless transmission of the leak noise. It belongs in the jacket pocket of every water specialist and fitter for an instant, on the spot leak monitoring check.
Wireless transmission of the leak noise to the headphones provides maximum freedom of movement. The extremely sensitive piezo-ceramic sensors with automatic level control enable excellent quality analyses even on plastic piping.
Whether used as a sensor rod or as a ground microphone: three filter settings allow the unit to be ideally configured for every leak situation.
The built-in light is great for dark corners and is a very practical companion for night work and for cellars.
The HL5 is this easy to use:
- Place the HL5 with the sensor on the object to be checked
- Turn on the wireless headphones
- Set the signal control to optimal audio transmission
- Press the button
- Watch the length of the LED display
- If the display is stable, water is being drawn or there's a leak
- If the noise level dips briefly to zero, there is no leak
- Subsequently, measure at another location and narrow down the leak location
- HL5 with FM transmitter using 864 MHz technology
- Wireless headphone with FM receiver
- 2 batteries 1.5 V AA for HL5
- 2 batteries 1.5 V AAA for headphones
- 1 extension rod and magnet
- 1 transport case
- 1 set of operating instructions