The SebaKMT GOK50 fibreglass locating cable provides the user with the option of locating non-metallic pipelines, determining their course and depth. For civil engineering companies, electricity, gas and water supply companies, local authorities and service suppliers, the SebaKMT GOK50 fibreglass locating cable is an ideal addition for daily location jobs.
Depending on the type of connection, the SebaKMT fibreglass locating cable can be located over the entire course or can just be used to determine the endpoint. The integrated slip-ring contacts mean that the cable can be rolled in/out even during operation.
- Combined location of course and endpoint of plastic pipes
- Can be used with all SebaKMT audio frequency generators
- GOK50 fibreglass locating cable, 50 m cable
- Signal can be introduced from all SebaKMT audio frequency generators
- Integrated slip-ring contacts